Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting . . .

Today is the first day I feel a little bored with being a stay at home mom-to-be. I have made all the list I can, made all the preparations necessary and am now just waiting. . .

waiting for my shipment to get here ( it's being held in customs now)
waiting for the paint guy to come over after lunch
waiting for Steve to come home for lunch so I have someone to talk to
waiting to fly home -- is it too early to start packing for a flight 9 days away?
waiting for this baby to come

3 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

what better time to blog? :)
do you post pix on facebook? i'd love to see what's going on with you all. looking forward to seeing you soon!
(and it's never too early to start packing!) :)

Sarah said...

Yeah most of my pics are on facebook, but I am going to start using flickr to share pics. Do you like flickr?

Jewels and Cyrus said...

I am sure that everyone has told you this, but enjoy the waiting time now because it does not exist when you have the baby here. There is always and I mean alwya something else to get done, fixed, finished, made, etc.